Leadership Makes a Difference: Findings from the Student Leadership Practices Inventory
Through 2014 over 56,000 student leaders had completed the Student LPI 360 Online, and over 216,000
people had acted as their observers.
Overall, analysis reveals that:
- Student leaders make a difference
- Those who engage in The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership have more impact than those
- Leadership behaviors account for the vast majority of impact, while demographics don’t—how
people behave is what matters the most
- As students develop their leadership skills, the more frequently they engage in The Five Practices
- The findings involving students replicates what is found with managers and executives
Download this free report to read Barry Posner’s detailed analysis.
Category: Research Articles/Abstracts